Delphi2Cpp is a free trial software application from the C/C++/C# subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-01-30. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, WinServer, WinVista, WinXP.
Delphi2Cpp converts Delphi source files to fast and portable C++. The program is based on a complete parser for Delphi 4/5 and yields optimal translation results by use of the type information of the VCL and other included units. The include paths can be set in the options as well as defines for the conditional compilation.
The CBuilder with its language expansions is most suitable as target, but other compilers are supported too, e.g. by elimination Delphi-properties.
Some of the features of Delphi2Cpp listed briefly:
- the case notations of identifiers are unified
- source code is preprocessed with conditional compilation
- comments remain unchanged at the translation
- special VCL functions like "Length" or "High" are translated in dependence of the actual types
- inserts return values in functions and treats or simulates much more Delphi language features: enumerated types, sets, ranges, static and dynamic arrays, arrays of const, in-operator, is-operator, default array properties and much more
In the student version of Delphi2Cpp a manager for the translation of groups of files is deactivated. In the professional version this dialog is accessible.
Delphi2Cpp (version 1.6.3) has a file size of 6.48 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 228 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.